Saturday, January 17, 2015

BEST. Cleanser. EVER!!!!! {Beautycounter}

I have been a makeup artist for 23 years and am always on the search for a most luxurious cleanser at a reasonable price.  Oh, and if it can double as a eye makeup remover all the better.  Let me introduce Beautycounter's Routine Clean Cream Cleanser.  I have used this for a week now and hands down this is the BEST cleanser I've ever used.  It washes away all of my makeup AND mascara, and by ALL I mean ALL.  I wear a lot of mascara (Can you say Tammy Faye Baker?) and this gently took it off without leaving a trace, nor do I wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes from residual mascara.  I swiped my face with a cotton pad and toner and there were no traces of makeup.  That never happens unless I use my Clarisonic.  I did not have to use my Clarisonic with this cleanser, it really works!  My skin felt supple and hydrated and nourished, no surprise because Beautycounter has a "Never List" of chemicals (over 1300+) they will never use in their products.  They are a transparent company with a mission to change the FDA's deregulation on dangerous and toxic chemicals in our beauty and hygiene products.  If you would like to try this cleanser, let me know, I can make it happen!  Also, check out Beautycounter.com and watch their brief video on Our Story.  It will amaze you, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment