Saturday, October 12, 2013

Beautiful Alana {Senior Portrait Photographer, Rowan County}

Alana and I set out Thursday afternoon to do her senior portraits.  She wanted to wait for Autumn for the shoot and I'm glad she did; the colors are glorious and we had perfect overcast lighting.

We set out with 3 wardrobe changes and many ideas for backgrounds but my real goal in shooting senior portraits is capturing the beauty of who they are.  I think I accomplished my goal here.  Look at this beauty.  Alana is kind and humble and GORGEOUS!  She is a straight A student and loves knowledge.  I see a very bright future for this young lady.

Enjoy just a few of DOZENS of gorgeous shots I got.  This gal does not take a bad picture.  I guess that's why she's a freelance model.












Thanks Alana for hanging out this old lady.  I had fun!  



2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Nice to see you blogging again. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! Life has been so busy, I'm trying to blog more. LOVE yours!!!!!!! Miss you

      Delete