Saturday, February 8, 2014

the Wetter family {rowan county family photographer}

I was so excited when Lauren contacted me about her family's Christmas card shot because she has two little girls under the age of 4.  Too cute!  

Lauren also wanted her mom, "Mimi" to the kids, in some of the shots which caused huge smiles!  Those girls love their Mimi!  

Enjoy these sweet shots!


Let's just cut to the chase and start out with some major cuteness.



So sweet!




Such a beautiful family!  I love how Lauren coordinated the family without being matchy-matchy.




Love this reaction as Mimi pulls up.




Cameron was off to greet her Mimi!  Look at Sutton, pure excitement!




Just precious.  What a pretty grandma.



Love me some tenderness between daddies and their babes.



Of course, Mommy shots are great too.



Always have to have a closeup beauty shot.  Look at her eyes! 



Love Cameron's sparkly eyes in this shot.




This child posed herself like this, I swear.  Isn't she a natural?  Just beyond adorable...




I try to get action shots too, especially while they're young.




Oops!  We fell over.  Love some footsie shots!



LOVE the drama and lighting of this shot!  One of my favorites.  Sutton is happy because she knows I'm packing up to leave and now she can have Mimi-time!


Thank you Wetter family for inviting me into your family for the afternoon.  
I just adore your sweet girls.


2 comments:

  1. This family is so adorable. Beautiful. I love Grandma in the shot. Wow you did a great job (you always do) but Grandma makes this post special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, grandma added a special quality to this shoot, grandmas are like that! miss you

      Delete