Friday, January 9, 2015

Mayberry-Scott family {Rowan County Lifestyle Photographer}

It is always the biggest honor when a client books me for the second year in a row.  Jewell asked me to do another shoot for her daughter, Sarah, and grandkids, Cameron and Nora (how cute is that name?).
Sarah was in town briefly before Christmas and I was able to work it into my schedule and I'm so glad I did.  Children are just my favorite!  We decided on the Museum of Transportation in Spencer because Cameron loves trains.  What a great background for kids!  One of my most fun sessions of 2014.  Please enjoy these cherubs.


Sweet Nora, only 14 months old.  


And big brother Cameron, 4 years old



Timeless



I love Cameron's expression!  He was so elated to drive.



The wonders of Christmas through a child's eyes are beautiful to me!



Because Polar Express was staged at the museum this year, we got to meet St. Nicholas.  Isn't he gorgeous?  And I love Nora's reaction to him.



Nora exploring the train.  I am crazy about this shot.



How beautiful is Sarah?  Such a cute family.  Maybe Daddy can join them next year, his job kept him behind.



Jewell with her sweet grand babies!  Isn't she a young-looking grandma?



This was Nora's first candy cane in life.  I love capturing "firsts."



Cameron is pretty cute with his candy cane as well.



Running around the gravel yard made for fun backgrounds.  Look at this angel face, I mean, really!


Gotta get a B&W in there… I was chasing Nora around the huge Christmas tree.



I love capturing the sweetness of siblings.  I hope they grow up to cherish this shot.  



Wasn't that fun?!!!  Hope it filled your cute tank today.  I'm overflowing.  
Thanks, Jewell, for inviting me to spend time with your lovely family again.  Thanks to you too, Sarah, for trusting me with your sweet babes.  I look forward to seeing them grow up.  












1 comment:

  1. You capture the most beautiful children in your photos. North Carolina is full of beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete