Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Beautiful Jessica {Charlotte Head Shot Photographer}

While my passion is shooting photographing babies and children, it is a privilege to work with a beautiful woman whom the camera loves.  Jessica lives in an old farm house, circa 1900, with many other barns and old buildings on her lot (making for GREAT backgrounds), so she suggested her place for the shoot.   She is so comfortable in front of the camera, she made my job easy.  The hardest part was trying to narrow down the choices in editing the perfect shots for her talent agency.  Check it out.....



If you notice above, Jessica has a tattoo on her left forearm.  I edited it out of the shot below so her agent can decide which way to go.  Don't you just love the beauty of Photoshop?



I just love the rustic wood background of this shot, bringing all the focus on her gorgeous face.



Notice the last two shots below: Same shot basically, same background, leaning against a glass door, but her expression completely changes the feel.  The first one is exotic and sultry while the last one is more girl-next-door.  I love them both!  I hope she catches the eye of many a casting director.



Have a safe and happy Labor Day!!!!  Please check back often this Fall as I post many new and beautiful clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment