Friday, October 19, 2012

Random Shots

Today I decided to post random shots I've taken in the last couple weeks.  They are shots that I like for various reasons, tell me what you think.


This is Charlotte.  Charlotte doesn't like to smile for the camera but I actually love that about her.  I love the way the sun is illuminating her head overexposing her while the richness of fall is all around her.  





This is Max, a Beagle pup.  Isn't he precious?  I just love this shot because it's of a sweet puppy, I realize there is nothing extraordinary about it other than what a great designer God is to give us puppies!!!




We have the coolest animal ranch here in NC called Lazy 5.  You ride in open wagons driven by a team of horses and feed animals.  The giraffes are my favorite!  I mean, how many people in life can say they have fed a giraffe?  This particular afternoon the giraffes where sick of the bucket food so our guide pulled maple leaves off of a tree and told us to put a leaf in our mouth and the giraffe would very gently eat from it.  What?!!!  It was AMAZING!  This guy below was coming in for a BIG ol' kiss.



Hope you enjoyed these.  I enjoyed posting them!

2 comments:

  1. Great random shots Michelle! I love Charlotte's glasses. I'm sure I would not be brave enough to feed a giraffe from my hand, or my lips; and if one got as close to me as the one in your picture they'd have to change the hay in the wagon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynna, you could do it. They are magnificent, gentle, gorgeous creatures! If you can handle a muscle car, you could SO handle a giraffe! ;-)

      Delete