Thursday, August 1, 2013

Caroline {Children's Photographer, Rowan County, NC}

Meet Caroline, big sister to Baby Kate (see yesterday's post).  She is 20 months old and on the move.  My photo shoot was really supposed to be primarily of Kate but Caroline is so adorable I was drawn to her again and again throughout the shoot.  Doesn't the camera love this little girl?  I mean, those eyes!

Posing for me as she showed me Kate's new crib.





Showing me her Mickey Mouse ears, SO serious.



Showing some love to baby Kate.  I hope they remember this tenderness when they are teenagers sharing the same bathroom.






I love these shots of Caroline reading.  One of my favorite shots of my Gracie was while she was reading a book so intently at only 8 months old.  Aren't books the best?







I love interaction shots with parents.  





Before I left Caroline wanted to show me some of her mad dance skills.  I think this was Ballet Arms.  Isn't the lighting gorgeous on her creamy skin?  And those eyes!  And how cute is her smocked dress?  


You can tell that I was quite smitten with this little girl.  I have even more shots of her but these were my favorite.  Thanks for checking in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment