Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7 Days Old {Newborn Photographer-Salisbury, NC}




Meet Baby Kate.  I had the privilege yesterday and I can't stop thinking about this sweet, precious little bundle.  Good thing I have plenty of darling photos that captured our time together.  Enjoy.



Isn't she fabulous in this crocheted hat?  Her great aunt made this for her.  You can see how terribly pretty Kate felt in this hat.  She is working the camera.





I love siblings shots.  This is big sister Caroline (20 months).  Caroline is checking on Kate's belly button.  She's a good, attentive big sister.







I love a good footsy shot, and aren't these the cutest?  I think black & white show more detail.






Caroline has this darling polka dot chair in her room and with her vintage looking dress I wanted this photo to have a vintage feel.  Look at those blue eyes.  What is she thinking about?






Kate started getting a little restless so Mommy Brittney is soothing her back to sleep.  I love this.  You can't tell but Kate is sleeping in a vintage wooden Sun Drop Soda crate.  Her mommy loves her some Sun Drop.  And no, she doesn't sleep in this at night, only for our shoot.






Sleep tight, Sweet Kate.  Thanks for letting me spend the morning with you.
 (knitted pod made by a good family friend, so adorable, so talented are the people in Kate's life)


Stay tuned tomorrow for darling shots of big sister Caroline.  

No comments:

Post a Comment