Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Gracie! 2013


Six years ago today I received the BEST birthday gift of my life, Gracie Elizabeth.  I cannot believe how quickly six years have passed and each year, Gracie, you grow more exquisite inside and out.  As a tribute I am posting photos of our last six birthdays.  They've been the best birthdays of my life!


The day you were born, the BEST day of my life!




 You were the most beautiful baby I had ever seen.  And that hair!



Your first birthday was just a small gathering but the real party for you was your very first cupcake.  I chose carrot cake and took the frosting off.  You LOVED it!



On your 2nd birthday we took you to Disneyland since they were offering free passes for birthdays.  What a blessing that we share birthdays, that saved us $136!  Then we had a party and all you wanted for your birthday was a strawberry cupcake with pink frosting.



We had a big party for your 3rd birthday, a Tinker Bell party!  You wanted a green Tinker Bell cake and BOY did you get a GREEN cake!



All you wanted for your 4th birthday was a Nemo cake.  I made it that year and the cake kept sliding off the frosting.  What a mess!  Bruce the Shark was made out of marshmallow and turns out that was the only part you even wanted to eat.






Your 5th birthday was your first birthday in North Carolina and you invited all of your new friends.  Remember the gigantic blow up water slide?  You had a Hello Kitty cake but this was the first year that you were more excited about presents than cake.  




I'm so happy to be spending another birthday together.  Happy 6th Birthday, Gracie!  
Your daddy and I love you to the moon and back.
























2 comments:

  1. What sweet birthday memories Gracie already has. You are a great Mom, Michelle. Love to you all from all of us Cox's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed! All the pictures are wonderful.
    I hope Gracie had a fabulous Birthday!

    ReplyDelete