Monday, June 9, 2014

Mackenzie's Senior Portrait {photography for the beautiful seniors of Rowan County}

Now that things have died down a little in my life I can share this beautiful and fun session I did with Miss Mackenzie.  I think you can see that the camera loved her, not a bad shot.  As much as I love photographing babies and young children, seniors are fun and easy to edit because they are young and beautiful!  THEY make ME look good!  
Enjoy this pretty young lady and please share my blog with any rising seniors you know.

*****

It's hard to choose a favorite but the first two are probably mine.  






This is so pretty, such a photogenic girl.


See what I mean?  Not a bad shot.





I think everyone needs a good B&W shot of themselves, don't you?  Wait, I don't have any B&Ws of me!  I need to work on that…...



I love smiling eyes!




We ran over to Catawba to finish our session.  I just love the beauty and diversity of this campus.




Are you thinking modeling contract?  I am.  



Such a beauty inside and out.  


Thank you Beaver family for trusting me with your precious girl.  I'm honored to have captured a moment in time for you.  She has such a bright and promising future. 
 Good luck in college, Mackenzie!  



1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous! Thanks for visiting. I miss you, too.

    ReplyDelete