Thursday, March 20, 2014

west family {rowan county lifestyle photographer}

My mom-in-law is visiting us from California this week (so is my bro-in-law) and in honor of her raising two wonderful men (along with my father-in-law who is no longer with us) I would love to post a session I had with the West family.  Elizabeth is also raising two wonderful boys, Spencer and Davis, and I had a lot of fun with them; they are a beautiful family!  Enjoy the West session.

We started at the West's house for more casual shots.  This is Davis, great eyes!

This is older brother Spencer, also great eyes!

What a beautiful family!  Elizabeth wanted to include their dog Buddy as well.



We then moved over to Catawba college where the Wests dressed up a bit more.  They are so photogenic.
 Isn't mom just gorgeous?

CUTE!  Such richness too.

Spencer just hanging out, looking all handsome and all.

Great smile, even his eyes are smiling.


Love this shot of Spencer!

These boys are so photogenic!  I love "brothers" shots.


Thank you West family for allowing me into your family for an afternoon.  You did so well and I hope you cherish these images for years to come.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Michelle! You're the best and were so good with the boys, as you are with all children and pets. My family and I will treasure these pics forever and I'm already looking forward to our next session sometime down the road. Thanks again! The blog was great!

    ReplyDelete