Monday, March 3, 2014

baby jack turns 1 {rowan county lifestyle photographer}

A few weeks ago I got the privilege to photograph 1-Year-Old portraits for Jack.  He turned one in February and because he is so young and his family lives on my street, I was able to break up the session into two segments.  We decided to do the first part of the session on a snowy day and wait for a warmer day to shoot the cupcake smash and additional shots.  

I am so excited to be sharing these shots!  I am just in love with this little boy who looks as if Disney created him.  LOVE the eyes!  Enjoy.


Let's begin with the snowy shots.  The lighting was perfect.


SO cute!



Who's 1?!!!!  Look at that sweet, chubby finger, I could eat it.  Serendipity here; couldn't have asked for better placement of the sun, his face and finger, uh!  Love!



My hubby and I are crazy about Jack in this adirondack chair.  His expressions just kill me with cuteness.



Top O' the morning to you, little man!  




Was I kidding about Disney?  Look at these eyes!






And this completes our wintery portion of his session.  

Let's move onto cupcake time!!!!!


Jack liked touching the cupcake but that was about it.



See him crawling away from the cupcake, not that interested.



He loved showing us his frosting fingers though.  Yum!!!


Here is the cupcake once he had finished.  It's perfect.  Hilarious!  I've never seen a baby not devour and cover themselves head to toe in cake!  Funny guy.


After the cupcake, Jack dressed for the final portion of the shoot.  Isn't he just precious?  I think he was talking to me in this shot, "Lady, we're done here, I'm exhausted!"  


Thank you, Chamberlain family, for the privilege of being a part of this special time in Jack's life.  I just adore those big, brown eyes and his cheery disposition.  Such a happy boy!  

Stay tuned tomorrow for Jack's big sister's shots, you will NOT be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment