Wednesday, March 5, 2014

big sister Anna {rowan county children's photographer}

This is Anna and she is the big sister to Jack (see previous post Baby Jack Turns 1).  Of course I had to snap some shots of this little angel face while photographing her little brother.  This little girl is so happy and animated, just a natural in front of the camera.  Like her little brother, she also looks like she was created by Disney.  The eyes in this family are incredible!  Please enjoy these sweet shots of 
Miss Anna.



 The session started with shots of brother and sister but Jack decided he was done so it quickly turned into an Anna session; it was meant to be.  How tender this shot is.




Child's play can make the best candid photos.  Here Anna is talking to her unicorn, Pat.  



I then received dancing and etiquette lessons.  It was my lucky day!  Look at this gorgeous sun setting.  




My own private concert of Frozen's anthem, "Let It Go"




Look at her big eyes light up when I tell her we are almost done.  Isn't she ADORABLE?!!!





LOVE this expression too.  She is a living doll for sure.  



Thanks, Anna, for some of my favorite shots of all time!  And thank you for my private concert.  It was an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment