Thursday, March 6, 2014

brooke {rowan county lifestyle photographer}

Brooke's mom contacted me before Christmas for some updated portraits of Brooke.  We decided on a bright, crisp January day.  I let clients choose the location and Brooke chose downtown, she's been a downtown girl since she learned to walk.  I just love downtown Salisbury!  Many who grew up here don't realize how good we have it.  Back home in Los Angeles you'd have to drive to a sketchy part of the city for the train station, and for cool old buildings, again, sketchy, not to mention FAR!  I'd have to drive a minimum of 30 minutes to an hour in any direction due to horrible traffic.   But I digress, we met at the Bell Tower, then traveled to the Depot and ended at Lee Street Theater.  All great backgrounds.  Please enjoy the following shots of this fun-loving, enthusiastic, beautiful young lady!


Here we are at the Bell Tower.  Great textures.



Such a pretty smile.



The lighting at the Depot is just incredible.  Look at that creamy skin.



Brooke loves gymnastics.  I love capturing who a child really is.  





Brooke wanted to show me her Grand Jete; I'm glad she did.


And a quick shot at Waterworks.  Gorgeous!



This shot looked great in color too but B&W won out.



You can tell we had lots of fun!  I just love her here, to me this is 100% Brooke!!!!



Stephanie, thank you for the privilege of capturing your sweet girl.  I'm so thrilled with our shots!  Brooke, thanks for coming up with some fun-filled ideas at our shoot and for always being a ray of sunshine.  I loved our time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment