Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Paisley {Rowan County Newborn Photographer}

My beautiful cousin Lacey, and her handsome husband Brandon, let me photograph the newest addition to their family, Paisley Rose.  Look at how clever they were in announcing the sex of their baby back in Spring.  




When Paisley Rose was only 10 days old, I got to photograph her.  Somebody pinch me!




Look at this precious sleeping angel.  Lacey, remember this when she is a teenager.




Lacey collects vintage suitcases and came up with this idea to place Paisley in one during our shoot.  How adorable it turned out.  I gave it a vintage feel in editing to lend to the prop.


Is anything more precious than a newborn?  I was in Heaven!!!!!!
Paisley Rose, you have a beautiful life ahead of you.  Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment