Monday, December 22, 2014

The Antosek Family {Rowan County Family Photographer}

I was thrilled when I got a call from Amanda in August to shoot her family portrait!  My Gracie and her Katie went to St John's Pre K/Kindergarten at the same time and Amanda's beautiful smile always drew me in.  They showed up looking like they just stepped out of a resort vacation, rested, tan, perfectly styled, and I knew we were going to capture some magic!  

Enjoy the Antoseks!


Didn't Amanda do amazingly well on wardrobe?  I just love the lush greens of summer; the turquoise complemented it so well. 



How gorgeous are these kids?!!!!!!




Alex looks so Californian to this Californian!  (that's a compliment)  He's a talented golfer but looks like a pro surfer to me.




Nick has those sparkly eyes the camera just loves!  Plus, have you seen this kid play basketball?  




And sweet Miss Katie, the scene stealer…..




Of course, you know my love of B&Ws:








And do we like this one better in color or B&W?  Hmmmm……






Amanda and Jody wanted a quick shot too.  Don't they look like newlyweds?!!! 
 I wish my hubby and I had a great shot of us like this.



I just love this old tree at the Country Club.  Don't they look stunning?


Thank you SO much Antosek's for inviting me to capture your beautiful family.  I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and moving to the golf course for the last shots was brilliant.  
Blessings!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment