Friday, December 19, 2014

The Towns Family {Rowan County Family Photographer}

I'm so glad that the Towns family contacted me in early September before I started working weekends at ESPN because I had to turn down so many families after my hiring.  We met on a glorious sunny Sunday in late September to get a shot for their Christmas card and to get some cute shots of the kids.  I already knew Connor because I'm his art teacher and we are fast friends but I was relieved and pleased at how quickly Jillian warmed up to me and the camera.  Enjoy the Towns family!


What a beautiful family!



Sweet Connor, such a sweet and intelligent young man.  Love his dark sparkly eyes.



Look at these blue eyes!  I love these next two shots of her.






I always try to include some B&Ws.  These are darling.


and….




We had a great property to shoot on behind my house because I have generous, sweet neighbors who let us enjoy their land.  I've never shot back here before but it was rich.





I love shots where parents are interacting with their kids as if I weren't even there.  I love capturing real life.  The kids loved this horsey swing!







As we were exploring the property the kids ran ahead of us and jumped into this greenery and totally set up this shot by themselves…. we were praying that it was poison ivy free.  It was.  Whew!







Thank you Towns family for trusting me with your portraits.  I had loads of fun!  You are all so photogenic;  the camera loves you and I do too!  



1 comment:

  1. You have captured so many beautiful children and their families. This is one of the best. I love the location. I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete