Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Overcash Family {Rowan County Family Lifestyle Photographer}

You know those family photos that come with the new frames you buy?  The Overcash family is that family.  Meredith booked me right before I found out about my ESPN job so I was able to sneak them in when their oldest son, Brock, came into town from college.  I already know Ivy and Marshall and adore them so I was looking forward to meeting Brock and his new girlfriend, Shelby.
We met on a gorgeous, sunny, Sunday afternoon on the golf course and the following shots were captured.  Enjoy the Overcash clan!


See what I mean?  The family that comes with the frame?!!!



Group hug!!!!  How gorgeous is Meredith in the center?



Meredith wanted a shot of her kids together, they all adore each other.


I like this one best…. I just crack up every single time I see Marshall's head locked!




My specialty is single portraits so I had to get a closeup of Miss Ivy with these eyes!
(sidenote: Ivy is one of the reasons I fell in love with teaching middle schoolers)


And Marshall, SO handsome...


And Brock, quite a looker himself….




Ivy asked for a special shot of just she and Brock, she misses her brother so….




I think it's time to introduce Shelby, another stunner of this session.




How cute are they?!!!!….. and you know my love of B&W,




and while we're on the subject of B&W….



I'd frame these side by side, just beautiful!



And let's pay tribute to the two who started this all….. Bryan and Meredith who themselves look like college kids.  If I didn't know them better I would swear they sold their souls for the Fountain of Youth.  Can I hear an Amen?!!!!



I hope you enjoyed the Overcash family!  I love relieving every session when I blog about it.  
I think I've made the decision to frame this family for my own home!

Thanks, Meredith, for sharing your family time with me on a weekend that "Brock" time was so limited.  Your family SHINES!
Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment