Thursday, November 22, 2012

Family Christmas Portraits {Rowan County Portrait Photographer}

Happy Thanksgiving! 
 I love Thanksgiving.  It's one of my favorite holidays simply because there is no stress involved... at least never for me as I have never hosted Thanksgiving dinner (sorry mom).  

Starting tomorrow the nation will be ALL about Christmas.  In a matter of days we will all start receiving Christmas cards.  What will you do for your Christmas card this year?  Have you considered a family portrait?  Or a portrait of the kids to send to family and friends?  I just shot a couple family portraits this week in time for these families to order their Christmas cards.  I wanted to share them because they are beautiful families.

Stunning!  Does this family come with the frame?



While I love a beautifully posed family, sometimes candid shots are my favorite.  I love the B&W below of tickle-time!




I love the setting below, in front of a well known fountain in our downtown.  We shot this one right at sunset, facing sunset in fact.  Isn't the lighting beautifully reflected in their faces?   You know how I feel about sunset lighting.  A gorgeous family; I wish my own family had a shot like this.


Well, off to peel potatoes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment