Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tyler's Senior Portrait {Rowan County Portrait Photographer}

 I love young people!  They're just fun!  I set out yesterday afternoon with Tyler to shoot his senior portrait.  I believe it's more natural to do outdoors as it really allows the photographer to capture their subject's personality.  I would have LOVED my senior portrait outdoors in a gorgeous setting, but no, I had your run-of-the-mill "Olan Mills" studio portrait complete with my asymmetrical Cyndi Lauper hairdo.  It came out so bad my mom made me retake it.  The second portrait was only slightly better.


Here we went out to a field as the sun was setting with my Craigslist chair.  We hopped over a barbed wire fence to get there, anything for a good shot.  I loved how Tyler posed.  I can't decide if I like it better in color or black & white.  What do you think?










I love this close up of Tyler; he looks so natural and relaxed.  Nothing more flattering than sunset lighting for portraits in this gal's humble opinion.




Isn't he so handsome?  


Thanks Tyler, for the privilege of taking your senior portraits and spending a fun afternoon together breaking countless trespassing laws.  Hopefully our faces and my license plates were out of view of security cameras on the Wallace mansion property.  Good times!

3 comments:

  1. We loved the pictures!! Hopping that barb wire, a great memory with a hole in his pants to match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO, Amy! I'm so sorry. I should check my jeans too. Does this mean you'll never make me sticky rice again? :-(

      Delete
  2. I'll make you sticky rice anytime!

    ReplyDelete