Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Last Leaves

Are you tired of my bragging of the beauty of fall out here in the South East?  If so, this is about the end of our season here.  As you can see, many, many trees are bare which has a beauty all to themselves, but yesterday as I was editing a photo shoot I saw this view from my window next to my computer desk.  This is my back yard.  Can you believe it?  THIS is MY backyard!  All glory to God because in our wildest dreams we never imagined a lot like this, it's like our very own park!  
We have enjoyed autumn tremendously but also look forward to winter.  
Check back for winter photos soon enough.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog! It's your OLD friend Lori. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. That was the sweetest thing...it made my day. Thought of you over the weekend....yes...I went to Disneyland for my 45th birthday;) Many memories there of you my friend.

    I cannot wait to take more time and look around your blog. Beautiful photography, beautiful, gorgeous daughter and I am loving your new home. I wish I lived there;)

    Lets keep in touch. I will email you so you can get my address. Thank you again for the birthday wishes.

    Much love to you friend...xxx
    Lori (Ivey)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! So good to hear from you. I'm so glad you went to the Happiest Place on Earth for your special day! Good memories. Yes, please email me your info when you get a chance. Love, M

      Delete