Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Gorgeous Cain's {Rowan County Portrait Photographer}

Look at who landed in my lap?  The Cain's, a gorgeous couple who lives down the street.  This was Devin's idea to shoot at this bridge and I love it!  See yesterday's post of their silhouette on this bridge at sunset.  I love this shot of young love (married only 2.5 years).  




Next we shot at some train tracks; fortunately the train wasn't running during our shoot.  We had a blast!  I love the playfulness of this shot; aren't they having fun?  
Have I mentioned how much I love sunset lighting?




 Sometimes a shot just calls for black & white.  It always tells a story.






Don't hate them because they're beautiful because they are actually so sweet and genuine!  Aren't they GORGEOUS?  I mean, really!



We also shot some darling Christmas photos but I'll wait until after they print and send their cards so as not to ruin their surprise.  Please return in December for that reveal.  

Off to another shoot of a cutie brother/sister.  Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment