Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Five Years Ago Today





On my 40th birthday I received the BEST birthday gift of my life!  In 2007, God blessed us with our beautiful Grace Elizabeth Spieler, Gracie to us.  To say she is a joy is an understatement, she is the SUN!  She is the kindest, sweetest, girliest, God-loving, generous little thing you could ever meet.  She's also funny, intelligent, very imaginative and quite the budding artist.  I look forward to her birthday every year because now my attention is on her age and not mine.  Happy 5th Birthday Gracie! 
 I love you all the way to the moon and back.






3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you and Gracie! I celebrated with Jenny and am posting on it Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful! Happy birthday to both of you sweethearts!

    And the pictures are so beautiful.

    Lynna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Michelle & Gracie!! Praying special blessings on your day!!
    <3 Kareen

    ReplyDelete