Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gracie's 5th Bday Party

Gracie has been planning her 5th bday party as long as I can remember (literally years) .  On her list of mandatories was: cake, check!  Piñata, check!  Pin-the-tail-game, check!  To add to the awesomeness of this list, our neighbors the Martinez family, loaned us their inflatable water slide saving us literally hundreds of dollars (people are SO nice here in the south).  It was a fun-filled party and I think every kid had a lot of fun, most of all our Gracie.  The hardest part for me was taking off my "photographer" hat and just being mommy, the party planner and coordinator.  However, this coordinator did have her Nikon D40 around her neck the entire party so while there are no "winning" shots from a photography standpoint, there are tons of cute shots of Gracie and her guests enjoying her special day.  I took 167 photos total, but could only post about 14 so I hope you get the jist.  Enjoy.














No comments:

Post a Comment