Monday, January 6, 2014

the Brincefields {rowan county family photographer}

After I did the Heilig's family portrait I was booked right away to also shoot the Brincefield family.  Meredith and Melissa are sisters so I'm talking about some beautiful DNA in these two families.  Meredith wanted the family portrait shot on their front porch for her Christmas card this year, it was the perfect setting, such a beautiful home.  She also wanted candids of the kids which is my favorite part of each shoot.  Enjoy this sweet, adorable family. 

*   *   *   *   *

How photogenic is this family?  Aunt Melissa was behind me singing and Vivi was clapping and laughing along.  Here's a helpful tip:  with young kids, it's always good to have an extended family member or friend standing behind the photographer making the kids smile.



Here is the candid version.  I just love everyone's reaction to sweet Viv!



These big brothers adore their baby sister.  I love the tenderness.  And look at her sweet feet…. I could eat those little toes!


And her eyes!!!!  Gorgeous!


Awww!  So sweet.  



LOVE this candid!  James is going to point Vivi on the right path in life.



When I saw this shot, I knew it had to be B&W.  Such a good, sweet boy is Bo!



I tend to overshoot a bit, I can't help it, look at these families I meet!  But I always get this reaction when I start packing up…. Yay, the lady with the camera is finally leaving!  


Thanks Brincefields.  I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our time together!

1 comment: