Thursday, January 16, 2014

the Myers family {rowan county family photographer}

Fortunately for me Tabitha Myers had seen the shots I did of the Heiligs, Brincefields, and Phillips families and asked me to shoot her family portrait for Christmas cards.  I'm so glad she did!  She wanted to do shots at her church, First Presbyterian, and then end up in downtown.  We had a lot of fun!  Enjoy the shots below.  


Didn't Tabitha do a great job on styling the family?  I love the colors mixed with navy and denim.  



Gotta love the candids!



What pretty sisters!  



Had to get a shot of these lashes…. lucky girl!!!! 




We left the First Pres area and I took them to a wall downtown that I really love.  Don't you just love the colors?  They thought they were doing a a typical family-up-against-the-wall shot until…..



…..I yelled out, "Tug-of-war" and I captured this shot.  So playful.  One of my favorite shots EVER!!!!




Big sister Emma looks so pretty and dramatic against this brick wall.



Can we take a moment and talk about Tabitha's lashes?  Love her makeup too.  Doesn't she look like a model?  And are you loving this turquoise necklace?  This gal has it going ON!



Little Addi.  Just lovely.




This is a nice shot too.  Hard to choose that "winning" shot for the yearly Christmas card.


Thank you Myer family for playing along with my antics.  You did splendid!

1 comment: