Wednesday, January 29, 2014

the Moss family, or a.k.a.- the Aiden shoot {rowan county children's photographer}

Penny contacted me back in October because she wanted a few shots of Aiden for their Christmas card.  We decided on a quick mini-session.  With mini-sessions a client usually gets a few beautifully edited shots; mini-sessions are just a taste of what a full session can be.  You will see below that I got WAY more than a few great shots.  Aiden just kept bringing it!  He was such a natural in front of the camera and he had some really great ideas himself.  I love collaboration!  

Enjoy these shots of this GORGEOUS little man!




Look at these blue eyes!  And lashes too! 



I love the depth and drama of this shot.  He was so easy to direct too.



When I first scouted this location I saw these old bottles in the window and knew I wanted Aiden up here.  He was the perfect size for the window and ledge.



This one is so cute too.  Penny had hard choices to make as to which one made the yearly Christmas card.




This shot in black and white looks timeless to me.  Could be the 1950s even.  


Look at him.  I did not pose him at all, this is all him!  Isn't he a natural?


I always love to catch reactions to the approaching train.  



Isn't he the cutest?  I adore this shot!


Thanks, Aiden, for one of the most productive shoots I've ever had is such a short amount of time. 
You're a bright light! 



No comments:

Post a Comment