Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentine Mini-Sessions {rowan county children's photographer}

Valentine Mini-Sessions ($50 = 3 beautifully edited images)

This session is open to children only (birth-teen), no families at this time.  

Please read the details carefully before emailing me.

Saturday, February 1st, 2014
(If it rains, I can move the session last minute to Sunday the 2nd.)  

I have 5, only 5, available sessions:

3:00-3:20, 3:20-3:40, 3:40-4:00, 4:00-4:20, and 4:20-4:40

The first five people to email me requesting a time slot will be selected.
michellespieler@gmail.com

 All others will be placed on a waiting list.  You are only considered officially booked once I've received payment; I will disclose a location at that time.


I will have simple valentine props, please check out examples below.  If you like the Cheerwine shots, please BYOC in glass bottles but I'll provide the striped retro paper straws.

Again, the $50 fee will include 3 edited shots of my choice, I promise I'll pick the best.  However, I will edit many more of your session and you may select CD packages with more of your images.  

Because of the nature of a mini-session (QUICK) I wouldn't advise booking a session if you have a camera shy child who needs time to warm up.  I would highly recommend a full session so I can really work with your child and gain their confidence and smile.  

Enjoy these sweet examples below:











I found a way to stabilize the hearts so they don't fly up in the breeze.









Thank you for viewing.  I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment