Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bouncy House Fun


Years ago Gracie entered her first bouncy house at our church's harvest festival party and had a blast!  The next day Rob came home with our very own bouncy house, a $225 purchase that he didn't want to run by me because he loves the "surprise" factor.  He does that a lot.  Anyway, it really was one of the best purchases ever (we've had it almost 3 years so that breaks down to about $75 a year).  Gracie has had countless hours of bounce and many playdates involving the BH. Yesterday she had her best friend Conner over and his twin brother Grant and I truly think it was the most fun Gracie has ever had in the BH.  I snapped this shot of the craziness.  Ah, to be a kid again.
Now she wants one of those HUGE inflatable water slides for her birthday party; she REALLY wants it.  I think we're in trouble.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and it's charming! I love your new home and it's amazing views.
    I didn't know whether to comment or not but
    I couldn't resist being an old blogger myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie! I'm so happy you found me! I just went on your blog and got homesick looking at the gorgeous photos of PCH, my old haunts. I miss you. I just subscribed to your blog. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete