Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gracie's Preschool Graduation

Today my baby graduates Pre-K.  How did THAT happen?  She is growing up too fast but I can honestly say that I have loved every stage, from infant until now, more than the last.  She is a precious little girl and has the sweetest heart imaginable.  She even won the "Most Friendly" award of the year, granted by her teachers who say that she loves to play equally, and well,  with all the children in her class.  She's been practicing a song all week which the kids will sing today that I know will have me in tears, it's called "We Have the Whole World Ahead of Us."  I know she will miss school and her friends so much this summer, but selfishly I'm so glad she'll be home with me, our last summer together before her K-12 scholastic years begin.  I love you Grace Elizabeth!  You will ALWAYS be my baby. 


Gracie, age 4

1 comment:

  1. Oh, beautiful, precious & sweet Gracie!! "Most Friendly" was well deserved I am sure!Congratulations & Happy Graduation Gracie! <3 Kareen

    ReplyDelete