Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Hydrangeas


Well, my gardenias have pretty much died out but now my Hydrangeas are blooming and they are spectacular!  They are my favorite flower and are blooming in colors of blue, pink, and purple.  I love them so much I have them in almost every room of the house.  Each room I walk into makes me smile.  I only wish I had MORE vases! I gave most of my vases away back in California, but tomorrow I am attending one of the biggest yard sales of the year, benefitting Cystic Fibrosis, am I'm sure to come away with plenty of inexpensive vases.  If I find any special treasures I'll be sure to post them.  Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Miss mine we used to have in front. An idea for you-gave some to my mom years ago, she dried them & still has them on display!
    <3 Kareen

    ReplyDelete