Monday, May 21, 2012

Office View

I love the view from my desk in the sunroom.  It's so enjoyable to sit down and email, blog, pay bills (it at least lessens the hurt) and learn spanish for the umpteenth time.  I never had a proper desk back in California so when we bought this house, a desk was one of the first orders of business.  I headed to Habitat For Humanity Restore and bought a sweet little antique desk/vanity for only $45!  All I need to do now is change the knobs and give the inside drawers a fresh coat of aqua paint for an updated modern look.  I'll post photos once it's complete.  I also got an antique chair with a cane seat which didn't come with the desk but looks adorable with it.  It's so lady like.  Check out the Habitat For Humanity Restore; they have great finds at great prices and it's such a worthy cause.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle! I was trying to find you and here you are, living in NC. Send me an email. callynth@gmail.com

    -Cally

    ReplyDelete