Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lazy 5



A few weeks ago I went with Gracie's preschool class on a field trip to Lazy 5 Ranch.  For you California folk, it's kind of like Lion Country Safari but without the lions.  We rode in large wagons pulled by two horses and got to feed many of the animals while riding.  My favorite was feeding the giraffes!  Yes, we have giraffes in North Carolina.  It's the most surreal feeling, like being on safari, only in America.  They also have a Rhino!  I love this shot I got of the giraffe we fed.  How do I get my lashes to look like that?  What a magnificent creature!


This is a shot I took of Gracie's best friend, Conner.  I just love it!  Other than cropping and B&W, I didn't edit it.  I'm sure I could Photoshop it a bit but I'm happy with how it turned out.


And this is sweet Sophia!  She felt so comfortable with me that she posed herself while up on the playground.  Other than cropping, I did no editing at all.  I love how organic it turned out.  Again, I could tweak it a bit on Photoshop but why?  It is a beautiful shot considering it was noon and the harshest lighting of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment